And now, the news:
- China will, apparently, be doubling its overseas investments in the coming five years.
- Here’s another reason why sovereign fund’s are trying to make direct investments in private equity.
- What’s China doing in Alberta? A lot actually.
- CalPERS former Board member Villobos may have his estate liquidated in bankruptcy. He had sixteen houses, which he accumulated thanks to fraudulent dealings.
- Malaysia’s KWAP — which is a fund you’ll be hearing more of in 2012 and beyond — bought a big building in Australia.